Bagheera-S™ – Multi-process Control Appliance
Bagheera-S™ is a continuous monitoring mechanism, overseeing key activities within an organisation. It provides a way to reduce losses and non-compliance that is easy to use, operates independently and does not impact any of the processes it scrutinises.
“Out of the box” Bagheera-S™ covers the following cycles within an organisation:
- Financial Reporting/General Ledger
Because if its modular architecture, Bagheera-S™ is easily extendable to cover additional processes, as business needs are identified.
Benefits at a glance:
• Cost reduction – a typical organisation loses 5% of its revenue to fraud each year. Various types of occupational fraud occur over a median period of 18 months, and in the case of Payroll up to 36 months, before detection. Bagheera-S™ uncovers misconduct and allows it to be stopped on time
• Revenue protection – Bagheera-S™ monitors revenue streams and will identify any losses early. For example, discounts that are no longer applicable will be found at the next billing cycle
• Improved productivity – junior staff can, after 1 day of training, execute full control activities over various processes. For example, in one organisation final year students perform Payroll monitoring as part of their work experience
• Reduced regulatory costs – Bagheera-S™ reduces the scope and cost of work to be performed by external regulators, auditors, Government bodies and similar parties
Contact us for more information.